psa

Thursday, January 8, 2009

First day

So, I have caved in and decided to finally get a blogger. I figured I might feel more compelled to write blogs on a snazzy little website like this, rather than myspace. I don't know, something about myspace blog bugs me. I probably would get 10x more readers on my myspace blog, since most people I am friends with don't have a a blogger, but oh well. I just feel like sharing my thoughts with the world, and even if that means I am the only one that ends up reading them, then that's ok :) It would be nice to pick up some followers along the way, so maybe I can catch your interest.

4 comments:

  1. Heh nice yea I know all about your bad sleeping habits because I end up distracting you from time to time! I am looking forward to reading more about you. GO BFF! You really just need to clear your mind when you are trying to sleep and I know its hard because I am always thinking about something but if you clear your mind its an instant knockout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! you got a blog, sweeet. It's nice being able to read more about someone if you want to you know? I used to have a xanga too! When I deleted it, it was pretty interesting to read all the posts. I kinda wish I hadn't deleted it now, so I could go back and read it but :p oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world. I am behind on mine.. and will eventually catch up. When the store is closed & I ahve SOEM time.. I should be able to keep it up. Anyhoo- sorry about Mr. Toby Kitty getting the whole whack job. Gra-Ce was so looking forward to a meeting ::wink:: Hope you get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww sissy! i can totally hear you saying all of that, it was fun to read it. hah. i used to have a xanga too! reading it always makes me embarrassed though. i was a dumbass. probably still am :)

    i feel you on the crazy sleeping pattern. all week ive been going to bed at 3pm and waking at 2am then heading to school at 7. i dont fall asleep in my class! haha. except today, i effed it all up so im awake at 9. crap.

    sorry to hear about your kitty! he will forgive you :) and i dont blame you for skipping class after taking him to the vet. i would too!

    ReplyDelete