psa

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Seahawks!!!!!!!

Ahhhh, I GOT MY WISH!!! Not only did I get to see my Seahawks go to the Super Bowl this year, I got to see them WIN the Super Bowl..and even better! (as if it couldn't get better...) I got to go to New York and actually BE AT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, excessive capital letters and exclamation points but there are not enough exclamation points in the world to describe how amazing of an experience it was for me!

Beating our rivals (the 49ers) in the Championship game to go to the Super Bowl was one of the best nights ever because just as I was on top of the world about the win, I got a call 10 minutes later from an extended family member letting me know there was a ticket to Metlife stadium on Feb. 2nd in my name...and my airfare and hotel in times square were paid for! My jaw dropped, I almost fell on the floor. I couldn't believe it, but after a few laps around the bar screaming my lungs out in disbelief, I came to the realization that they weren't kidding! They were taking me (They're bronco fans) and all I had to bring was myself, they'd take care of the rest. I got to see NYC for the first time, it was amazing to be able to walk around the city all weekend high-fiving with random seahawk fans. The 12th man was everywhere and it was AWESOME! I felt like such a spoiled brat...but they told me after my horrendous 2013, they wanted to do something that would make me smile for years to come, and that sure did it. Them winning the Super Bowl was just an added bonus, but man, it was UNREAL!! We were in section 123, so my view was incredible, in the corner of the Broncos endzone.  I may have even been on TV!!??

So basically, between my new job, more money, The Seahawks winning the SB and my unexpected trip to NYC for the first time, only one month into 2014? It's safe to say this year is already off to an amazing start. I am going to Las Vegas for the first time ever in June for a family reunion with my dads side of the family. So all of my bucket list places (in the US at least) are getting checked off quickly. NYC and Vegas in one year, and last year I got to see Cali (Los Angeles, at that) for the first time. I'm just a travelin machine, ya'll! Hope whoever is reading this, if anyone, is having a great start to 2014 as well. I suppose I'll check back in next time something amazing (or not so amazing) happens. Until then..........much love to you!

Some Super Bowl pictures:


2 comments:

  1. Its been years but I still think about you... a lot...
    Hope things are looking up for you Sarah..

    An old friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that you remain anonymous. I think I may know who this is but im not 100% sure. Whoever this is, im sure I miss you too.

      Delete